I have a problem in my computer :( من يملك الحل فليتفضل بالمساعدة

Hello, i’ve a sony vaio with windows 8,
When i turn on my pc, it fails to boot into Windows and launches Automatic Repair and i have the following blue screen :


It gives me the options to 
-Continue to Windows 8 (which fails and brings me back to the same screen)
-use adevice 
-Troubleshoot
- Turn off your pc 
After choosing Troubleshoot, i've the screen:




And I can either:
-Refresh your pc (which gives the error "There was a problem refreshing your pc. No changes were made")
-Reset your pc (i didn’t try that option because i’m afraid of losing my files)

-Recovery and maintenance (also afraid of losing my files)

-and more advanced options.

-Under advanced options, i've the screen:


 
I can then: 
-system restore
-system image recovery
-Automatique repair (tried but nothing changed)
-command prompt ( don't know how to use it)
-UEFI firmware settings
-startup settings







please help me & tell me what can i do WITHOUT losing my files 
Thanx a lot ^^


  • I have a problem in my computer :( من يملك الحل فليتفضل بالمساعدة
  • INFOORAF
  • mercredi 16 octobre 2013
  • Aucun commentaire:
 

0 Comment:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonné

 FacebookYoutube 

Popular Posts